What our clients are saying
Omg it’s too exciting😄..Let me get over these amazing videos first 😳. Loosing sleep can’t stop watching them.
Can I just say that you are all amazing. My Wedding day was complete having your team capture it all. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Fantastic job and highly recommend Fine Art
My husband and I chose Fine Art Media as the photographers and videographers for our Wedding. They were helpful and competitively priced. The album and DVD exceeded our expectations. Arthur and Dora were very patient throughout the whole process and took the time to develop the products into exactly what we wanted.
Shopping For A Wedding Videographer?
Look For These 5 Things!
Your wedding should hopefully be one of the greatest days of your life, and certainly an event that you record for posterity and future enjoyment. Having a wedding photographer capture particular still shots of these events is a traditional element to such ceremonies and festivities, but it’s now possible to take things a step further.
A wedding videographer can produce an actual short film, in the style of a music video or other professionally created presentation. Rather than just have someone capture the event on a video camera, you can have a sophisticated video you’re proud to email those who attended so they can remember. You can also post it on social media for those that could not make it.
If you’re shopping for a wedding videography service, keep an eye out for these 5 factors:
- They want to be part of the wedding planning: Some couples add a wedding videographer as an afterthought, and the video captured just has to be done the best they can. However, if you are consulting far enough in advance, the professional can help stage your wedding with creating a great video in mind.
- You can see samples of their work: A veteran wedding videographer will have done many weddings before and will have sample videos of their work you can watch. That will give you the best idea what caliber video quality you can expect for your own ceremony.
- They know the wedding location well: An experienced wedding videographer is likely going to have already worked the area’s usual wedding venues at least once each. He’ll know the lighting and atmosphere, and if relevant, what the weather is going to be like.
- They can make you look beautiful: Of course you’re going to look great going down the aisle for your wedding, but looking great in person is not the same as looking great on camera or in video. Your wedding videographer should know how to compensate for this.
- They can keep your crazy relative off-camera: Nearly every wedding has at least one relative that had to be invited, but you don’t necessarily want to be captured forever on-screen. It might just be a crying baby or restless kid, or it could be a crazy uncle or grandparent going off on some political rant. A savvy wedding videographer can use knowledge of seating arrangements to keep that person out of your eternal memory as much as possible
We at Fine Art Media are a passionate team of wedding videographers from Melbourne, Australia, creating cinematic wedding videos for amazing couples.
If the best day of your life deserves the best wedding video, please get in touch.